Working Student – Marketing & Communication (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts work hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
As a Working Student – Marketing & Communication (m/f/div) you are part of the Marketing & Communication team and work closely with our HR, Design & Business Development team. You will get deep insights into the exciting scale up phase of a Fintech company and work in an international team in the heart of Berlin.
What will keep you challenged?
- Media monitoring and data-based evaluation of clippings
- Competitor analysis, research of trends and preparation of data
- Preparation of information and marketing materials
- Creating content for our digital communication channels and Social Media
- Preparation of presentations and briefings
- Updating content on our website and digital channels
- Translating content (English and German)
What are we looking for?
- First experience in marketing or communications, e.g. through university or internships
- Interest in finance and technology topics
- Excellent written and verbal skills in German and English; knowledge of other European languages is a plus
- Structured and self-organized working style
- Creative, curious and open mindset
- Experience with CMS, such as WordPress, is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Suite is a plus
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.