Technical Product Manager (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect a lot from ourselves, too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
As Technical Product Manager (m/f/div), you are responsible to improve our product with our external partners, in particular, custodian banks and 3rd party identification providers.
What will keep you challenged?
- Analyzing business requirements to transform them into technical product solutions
- Driving technical product requirement across a wide range of initiatives and coordinating with our external partners
- Helping to design and implement improvements to our products and internal tools
- Maintaining a close relationship with our partners and staying on top of updates from them
- Escalating issues from our counterparties and making sure that they are solved immediately
- Identifying and recommending process improvements to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction
What are we looking for?
- Experience in software development processes
- Good understanding of financial instruments and markets is a plus
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction
- Team player who demonstrates positive, constructive, interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Experience in MS-Office, in particular Excell, SQL is a plus
- Based in Berlin, Elinvar is the comprehensive, digital and customized solution for wealth managers
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Managing billions, our partners expect only excellent solutions. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensure Elinvar’s long term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar Team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!