Technical Product Manager (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect a lot from ourselves, too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
As Technical Product Manager (m/f/div), you are responsible to improve our product with our external partners, in particular, custodian banks and 3rd party identification providers.
What will keep you challenged?
- Analyzing business requirements to transform them into technical product solutions
- Driving technical product requirement across a wide range of initiatives and coordinating with our external partners
- Helping to design and implement improvements to our products and internal tools
- Maintaining a close relationship with our partners and staying on top of updates from them
- Escalating issues from our counterparties and making sure that they are solved immediately
- Identifying and recommending process improvements to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction
What are we looking for?
- Experience in software development processes
- Good understanding of financial instruments and markets is a plus
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction
- Team player who demonstrates positive, constructive, interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Experience in MS-Office, in particular Excell, SQL is a plus
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar Team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!