Technical Support Analyst (Technical Operations) (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts work hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
As Technical Support Analyst (Technical Operations) (m/f/div), you are assuming responsibility for supporting the client-facing teams when issues are reported and then working with all internal/tech teams to ensure the issue is correctly captured, routed for resolution within target deadlines.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for capturing and managing inbound issues reported by client-facing teams or internal stakeholders
- Provide high quality technical analysis and investigation (and remediation) of inbound / reported issues (configuration, functionality, infrastructure)
- Developing excellent relationships with the client-facing teams including two-way sharing of applicable tech and platform knowledge
- Proactively working with all internal stakeholders to provide status updates
- Through the initial investigation process, ensuring all issues are assigned (via Jira) to the correct team/s, with clear supporting data and information
- Being part of regular incident review meetings, driving for resolution of issues
- The opportunity to play a direct part in the support of a growing platform
What are we looking for?
- Background in technical or customer support, particularly related to financial platforms or products
- General understanding of cloud-based / microservice technologies / diagnostics tools (e.g. Kafka) with an ability to learn system configurations and functionalities quickly and accurately.
- Analytical skills -> diagnosis of technical issues, problem solving and ability to use tools for issue investigation (working with the team when needed)
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks with a focus on efficient diagnosis skills and an attention to detail
- Superior time management and judgment with proven ability to juggle multiple competing priorities effectively
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction
- Team player even in periods of high volume
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- General understanding of financial instruments and markets is a plus
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.