Senior Test Automation Engineer/Frontend (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As Senior Test Automation Engineer/Frontend (m/f/div), you will be a member of our QA team, responsible for developing and supporting our test-automation frameworks, building sophisticated automation pipelines and cypress plugins, as well as mentoring other QA engineers helping them creating complex test-cases for our complex products.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting product managers and developers with the testing of new frontend or backend features. This includes understanding of these business functions, identifying test cases, executing and documenting them.
- Supporting the test automation team by identifying recurring test executions that are candidates for automation, so that your efforts can be spent on more valuable tasks.
- Improving testing processes with the end goal of building the highest quality platform.
What are we looking for?
- Developer mindset, “Automating all” attitude
- Highly skilled in Scripting ( Bash, Python )
- Can read and understand ReactJS ( great plus )
- Proficiency in UI test automation on cypress
- Experience using cucumber test runner
- Experience designing and implementing automation frameworks
- Experience implementing CI/CD pipelines in GitLab (or similar)
- Experience working with Docker, Docker-compose
- Experience in API testing and tools (e.g. Postman)
- Hands-on experience working with TestRail and its API
- Solid communication skills in written and spoken English
- Degree in computer science or related fields
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.