(Senior) Technical IT Project Manager (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect a lot from ourselves, too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
As Technical IT Project Manager you are working with our cross-functional development teams, exploring, planning and delivering key projects with a focus on infrastructure and tooling. You will contribute to the improvements to increase the development speed and quality of the whole engineering team. Because of your technical knowledge, you are able to understand and drive even the most technically challenging projects.
What will keep you challenged?
- Professional management of IT projects which includes the development of business cases through analysis, conception, implementation, and testing
- Designing and implementing improvements to our internal tools
- Maintaining a close relationship with the product and engineering teams to understand their needs
- Identifying and recommending process improvements to continuously improve the development speed and quality of the engineering teams
What are we looking for?
- Experience in software development processes
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Basic experience in at least one programming language and SQL
- Superior time management and judgment with proven ability to juggle multiple competing priorities effectively
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Good understanding of financial instruments and markets is a plus
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!