(Senior) Project Manager – Finance Industry (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners and customers like the Fondsdepotbank, Donner & Reuschel AG, and M.M. Warburg & Co. profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state-of-the-art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As (Senior) Project Manager (m/f/div) for Asset and Wealth Managers, you play a leading role in the digitalization of the asset management industry by working closely with our partners, relationship managers, product and tech teams to adopt the Elinvar platform to match their target operating model. In the role of project manager, you are responsible for the successful tech migration and adoption of the platform. Besides, you have a direct line of communication to top decision-makers and play a key role in shaping our product.
What will keep you challenged?
- Delivery of new migration projects, including establishing and delivering a project to timelines
- Proactively identify and communicate project status, risks, and opportunities to internal and external stakeholders
- Gathering and documenting partner requirements
- Building a deep understanding of our partner’s needs and business processes and how they can be met by the Elinvar platform
- Working effectively with tech and product teams
- Establishing strong working relationships with business, legal and compliance teams
- Maintaining knowledge of regulation relevant to Elinvar and our partners, e.g., MiFID II, GDPR and understand the impact that they have on the product
What are we looking for?
- Proven management skills, e.g., in a management consultancy, specializing in financial services and/or technology or at a Private Bank or Asset Manager
- Experience leading tech migration, adoption or change process in banking or finance is a nice to have
- Strategic mindset with demonstrated business skills
- Clear and effective communicator
- Delivery-focused and takes responsibilities for outcomes
- Able to juggle multiple competing priorities and demonstrate effective time management
- Fluent in English and German, other European languages considered a plus
What will keep you happy?
- An outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment - and a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other
- An inspiring momentum to reshape the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Everything you need to excel in your profession, backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code, with flexible working hours and remote office options
- Beautiful loft-style office, situated in bustling Prenzlberg just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz – a lunch and afterwork Dorado at your doorsteps
- An employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.