Senior IT Project Manager / all genders
Would you like to be part of our success? As Senior IT Project Manager (all genders) you become part of our international team. Be responsible for the organization of our agile software development processes and ensure a best possible performance for our clients.
Elinvar is a WealthTech Platform as a Service, enabling asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models. The multi-tenant platform offers service packages for core processes as well as third party connections. Elinvar’s partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as Elinvar holds all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, Elinvar creates the unique opportunity for its partners to execute new business models, to access new value chains and to optimize their costs. As all partners in the ecosystem combine their core competencies, together they generate maximum customer value. The best solutions arise through partnership.
As Senior IT Project Manager (all genders), you are responsible for managing and coordinating our development processes, working with highly qualified product managers, the founders and the leadership team to articulate the product vision and strategy for Elinvar. This role presents significant cross-functional opportunities with enormous potential for business impact.
What will keep you challenged
- Partner with senior stakeholders to define and align business and product vision and strategy
- Develop and maintain a product platform roadmap and regularly update to key partners and stakeholders
- Work closely with Partner Relationship team to understand the needs of our partners, transforming these needs into a product roadmap
- Partner with the SVP and Directors of Engineering to establish best practice ways of working and a culture of continuous improvement within an agile tech team
- Organize the strategic planning of our product scope and development process
- Define a specific planning process as well as standardize tools and methods throughout the company
- Coordinate and align with cross-functional colleagues and create synergies in operational planning reviews
- Provide regular reporting and ensure information flow bottom up and top town
- Monitor and synchronize agile development processes with all related functions as well as special projects within the engineering department
What are we looking for
- Demonstrated track record of successful product development execution in tech or preferable FinTech or Finance and experience in project management
- Highly entrepreneurial and analytical; effective at managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business
- Creative problem-solver mindset
- Deep understanding of product management, planning and reporting processes as well as newest tools and methods
- Passionate about product and keeps up to date with best practice approaches to solving product design and development topics
- Strong attention to detail including precise and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills in English; German is a plus
What will keep you happy
- Open corporate culture without dress code, with free drinks and barista-style coffee approved by our coffee-loving CEO
- Our office language is English and we enjoy working with colleagues from 35+ different countries
- Our hybrid working model offers the best of both worlds: work remotely or in the office
- Gather at least once a month during team week to connect personally
- Situated in Berlin and Magdeburg, you’ll find our modern offices in the city center
- 28 vacation days, flexible working hours, part-time options and family friendly solutions to ensure a healthy work life balance
- Yearly L&D budget to excel your professional skills and free access to our office library to update your knowledge
- Events and activities to get together and share fun with your team or the whole company
- Urban Sports Club subsidy to support your personal fitness
- Relocation support (incl. visa sponsorship) and free German courses to help you settle in
- Your choice of laptop (MacOS or Windows) and additional work equipment
- Discounts for regional or interregional public transport
At Elinvar, we don’t let each other down; we only succeed as a team. You will join an outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment – and an employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level. Simply – a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other. Join us now!
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.
More information about our team and your benefits you can find here.