QA Test Engineer – Test Automation (all genders)
Would you like to be part of our success? As QA Test Engineer – Test Automation (all genders) you become part of our international team and will ensure that our releases run smoothly.
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As QA Test Engineer – Test Automation (all genders), your main responsibility will be to improve the overall quality of our services through manual testing and writing automated tests. You will be a part of a QA team and at the same time work closely with one of our cross-functional agile teams.
What will keep you challenged
- Supporting product managers and developers with the testing of new frontend or backend features during 2 week sprint phases.
- Creating and maintain new automated test-cases
- Responsible for reporting, creating and tracking defect reports
- Monitoring quality metrics (nightly results, code coverage, performance, etc.)
- Improving testing processes with the end goal of keeping top quality
What we are looking for
- Good understanding how complex web applications work
- Experience in UI automation in cypress
- Passion in manual testing
- Experienced in BlackBox/Whitebox testing
- Experience in API testing and automation
- Experience in scripting and Docker (will be a huge plus)
- Knowledge of QA workflows and tools (especially test-rails)
- Knowledge of most crucial testing methods and strategies
- Experience in creating and executing test-plans and test-scenarios
- Know what is the meaning of things like equivalent classes, issue severity, priority
- Solid communication skills in written and spoken English
- Degree in computer science or related engineering fields
What will keep you happy
- Open corporate culture without dress code, with free drinks and barista-style coffee approved by our coffee-loving CEO
- Our office language is English and we enjoy working with colleagues from 35+ different countries
- Our hybrid working model offers the best of both worlds: work remotely or in the office
- Gather at least once a month during team week to connect personally
- Situated in Berlin and Magdeburg, you’ll find our modern offices in the city center
- 28 vacation days, flexible working hours, part-time options and family friendly solutions to ensure a healthy work life balance
- Yearly L&D budget to excel your professional skills and free access to our office library to update your knowledge
- Events and activities to get together and share fun with your team or the whole company
- Urban Sports Club subsidy to support your personal fitness
- Relocation support (incl. visa sponsorship) and free German courses to help you settle in
- Your choice of laptop (MacOS or Windows) and additional work equipment
- Discounts for regional or interregional public transport
At Elinvar, we don’t let each other down; we only succeed as a team. You will join an outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment – and an employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level. Simply – a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other. Join us now!
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.
More information about our team and your benefits you can find here.