QA/Test Developer (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As QA/Test Developer (m/f/div), your main responsibility will be to improve the overall quality of our services through manual testing and writing automated tests. You will be a part of a QA team and at the same time work closely with one of our cross-functional agile teams.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting product managers and developers with the testing of new frontend or backend features during 2 week sprint phases.
- Creating and maintain new automated test-cases
- Responsible for reporting, creating and tracking defect reports
- Monitoring quality metrics (nightly results, code coverage, performance, etc.)
- Improving testing processes with the end goal of keeping top quality
What are we looking for?
- Good understanding how complex web applications work
- Experience in UI automation in cypress
- Passion in manual testing
- Experienced in BlackBox/Whitebox testing
- Experience in API testing and automation
- Experience in scripting and Docker ( will be a huge plus )
- Knowledge of QA workflows and tools (especially test-rails)
- Knowledge of most crucial testing methods and strategies
- Experience in creating and executing test-plans and test-scenarios
- Know what is the meaning of things like equivalent classes, issue severity, priority
- Solid communication skills in written and spoken English
- Degree in computer science or related engineering fields
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.