Operations Lead (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners and customers like the Fondsdepotbank, Donner & Reuschel AG, and M.M. Warburg & Co. profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state-of-the-art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As Operations Lead (m/f/div), you are assuming responsibility for building and strengthening day to day operations for Elinvar. Specifically, you will be managing the operations teams activities with strong emphasis on KPIs and SLAs, creating scalable, robust support processes and building an industry-leading team that reflects the growth and strategy of the company.
What will keep you challenged?
- Manage and scale the operational capabilities of Elinvar as it expands its European footprint
- Ensuring stable and reliable operations in a scaling business with expanding client base
- Guiding teams to create and implement process enhancements, efficiencies and resolution of issues
- Continuously improving the service quality and monitoring of operational processes within our platform
- Optimizing operational processes and enhancing them with feedback from our clients and internal teams
What are we looking for?
- Strong track record of operations leadership at an asset management and/or wealth management company
- Understanding of financial instruments, wealth management or private banking processes
- Proven team leadership, development and team-building skills
- Experience managing and improving operational processes via metrics and focused KPIs
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail across the life cycle of wealth and asset management clients
- Good working knowledge of software development lifecycle processes, specifically release management
- Superior time management and judgment with proven ability to juggle multiple competing priorities effectively
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction
- Proven ability to build, manage and report core operational processes to senior leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
What will keep you happy?
- An outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment - and a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other
- An inspiring momentum to reshape the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Everything you need to excel in your profession, backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code, with flexible working hours and remote office options
- Beautiful loft-style office, situated in bustling Prenzlberg just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz - a lunch and afterwork Dorado at your doorsteps
- An employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar Team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!