IT Operations Manager/ all genders
Would you like to be part of our success? As IT Operations Manager (all genders) you become part of our international team and support the company’s success by maintaining out technical operations according to our client’s needs.
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As IT Operations Manager (all genders), you are responsible for running a modern, stable, efficient production environment by proactively improving the operations applications and monitoring as well as taking care of the application management and support.
What will keep you challenged
- Being responsible for the application management and support for our platform
- Ensuring stable and reliable operations in a scaling business
- Initializing, planning, and running enhancements of the operations applications and monitoring
- Writing specifications and coordinating the implementation
- Continuously improving the service quality and monitoring
- Optimizing operational processes and enhancing them with feedback from our clients
- Provide tactical operational resolution
- Deploying software and configuration changes to production and performing post-release checks
What we are looking for
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Superior time management and judgment with proven ability to juggle multiple competing priorities effectively
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction
- Ability to take direction & work with others successfully in an empathic way
- A ‘can-do’ and pivot like approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Good understanding of financial instruments and markets is a plus
- Basic experience in a programming language or SQL is a plus
What will keep you happy
- Open corporate culture without dress code, with free drinks and barista-style coffee approved by our coffee-loving CEO
- Our office language is English and we enjoy working with colleagues from 35+ different countries
- Our hybrid working model offers the best of both worlds: work remotely or in the office
- Gather at least once a month during team week to connect personally
- Situated in Berlin and Magdeburg, you’ll find our modern offices in the city center
- 28 vacation days, flexible working hours, part-time options and family friendly solutions to ensure a healthy work life balance
- Yearly L&D budget to excel your professional skills and free access to our office library to update your knowledge
- Events and activities to get together and share fun with your team or the whole company
- Urban Sports Club subsidy to support your personal fitness
- Relocation support (incl. visa sponsorship) and free German courses to help you settle in
- Your choice of laptop (MacOS or Windows) and additional work equipment
- Discounts for regional or interregional public transport
At Elinvar, we don’t let each other down; we only succeed as a team. You will join an outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment – and an employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level. Simply – a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other. Join us now!
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.
More information about our team and your benefits you can find here.