Data Analyst – Business Intelligence (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts work hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
As a Data Analyst – Business Intelligence (m/f/div) at Elinvar, you are responsible for improving the Elinvar platform and working as the part of our Data & Analytics team by providing data driven insights. You will be collaborating closely with Engineers, Product Managers and Relationship Managers to add business value through the definition, ownership and delivery of end to end analytics projects.
What will keep you challenged?
- Translating business questions into analytical questions where data can provide meaningful answer
- Building sophisticated dashboards and reports for internal and external use
- Understanding and validating business logic implemented in the decision engine of the product
- Effectively using data to uncover product issues and solve problems as they arise
- Presenting findings to business teams and non-technical stakeholders
- Researching analytics techniques and present back to the team
- Working closely with Product Managers to define and evaluate product requirements
- Working directly with Engineers to validate and test the implementation of features
What are we looking for?
- At least Masters’ degree in a quantitative filed (Mathematics, Statistics, Physics), PhD. preferred
- Programming experience with a data manipulation language (SQL, R, Python)
- Experience in solving real business problems with data preferable in the finance space
- Demonstrated understanding of different statistical and analytical techniques
- Experience working with relational databases
- Strong interest in latest developments regarding data analytics (i.e. analytical techniques, technologies, etc.)
- Strong communication skills and ability to present complex technical concepts to diverse audiences
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly and be challenged in an agile environment
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.